Pierre Money Mart Customers, Staff and Community:
We are doing everything possible to protect everyone from COVID-19 and wanted to share some of the changes we have made to adapt our company and processes.
- We have acquired Ozone machines that have the ability to completely sanitize and disinfect a vehicle. With proper notice we are able to have this process done prior to a customer’s arrival ensuring they are able to sit in and test drive a vehicle that is disinfected.
- Upon request, our staff are happy to bring a vehicle that has been sanitized directly to a customer's home/work for them to inspect and evaluate. The vehicle would be sanitized and our staff member would wear protective latex gloves during transport.
- We are able to appraise a customers trade in, obtain credit approval and discuss financial terms (both a purchase or lease) in the comfort of the customers environment.
- We can arrange the document processing to be done on a scheduled time frame, in a freshly sanitized office or upon request this can also be accommodated at the customer’s home or workplace.
- Our dealership is being cleaned throughout the day and deeply cleaned every night.
- We have put in place strict rules for our staff to remain home if they are not feeling 100% and instructed all of our automotive vendors to stay away from the dealerships for the time being.
In conjunction with the measures we have taken, our lenders have released unprecedented assistance to customers.
- Most of our lenders are offering a 60 day payment deferment, they simply need to ask.
- Additionally, many lenders are offering low interest and up to 6 MONTHS WITH NO PAYMENT on select inventory.
We are committed to do everything we can and will continue to adapt our business to the needs of our customers/ community. If anyone has suggestions or questions please reach out to me directly at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 800-8553.
Pierre Money Mart